Re: Teaching Workshops

I create a custom book for each student in all my classes which consists of
a plastic 3 ring view binder for which I make a cover on an inkjet printer.
I then insert photocopies of technical information which I have compiled
over the years.

These binders are less than $2 ea. and can be purchased at Staples.  Other
advantages are as follows: They have pockets to insert odds and ends, the 3
ring binders are very expandable to include articles, references,
interesting newsgroup info, etc, and they can be folded over for easy note
taking whether sitting or standing.

Enjoy teaching!