Inkjet Printers

Hi!

People have been talking about the Epson 3000 printer. Two of them
(refurbished, but with a 2 year Epson warranty) are currently at
"auction" at onsale.com:

        http://www.onsale.com/category/inv/00000272/01746017.htm

I bough my Epson Stylus XL from onSale, and have had no problems with
it. They're currently at $500. (As well, PC Connection has them for
$900:

        http://www.pcconnection.com/scripts/productdetail.asp?product_id=91967

so keep that in mind.)

I have no relation to any of these companies. I just thought people
would be interested. I rather like OnSale. You can get cool toys
reasonably cheaply there, but you have to hang out and constantly watch
what's available.

MJH

--
Mark    -- http://www-personal.si.umich.edu/~handel