Re: Inkjet Printers

Mark,
  Thanks for printing the info.  I looked at my epson list and had deleted
all of the references to refurbs since I was not in the market for one.
  One can also go to a search engine for mail order houses that list the
best price.
  The reason the prices on the 3000 are going down is there is a 9000 that
is due out any day (week month?) that is suppose to be 6 color and print up
to 45 inches wide.  The speculation is around the 6000 dollar range for
price.
Linda
linda@dontknowpub.com
To see digital images of the Rose Bowl parade, flowers, water
scenes, abstracts of nature and views of the San Francisco Bay Area,
http://www.dontknow.world-stores.com
http://www.dontknowpub.com