business cards

We just printed out some business cards in black ink on our laser
printer on .008" thick stock and laminated them to adhesive backed
cotton fabric, and used cereal boxes cut to 2 x 3.5", and fancy glitter
foil. They seemed to make a hit at a recent trade show.

Question -- Do any of you Book Artists use you talents to make unusual
business cards for your own use?? Tell us all about what you do? Has
anyone ever had a commission to do fancy, hand-made business cards?
Seems like it might be a nice market?

--
Martin R. Carbone
1227 De La Vina St.