Re: photocopying photos

When you scan -- you probably have different modes to select from. I think
"halftone" is the one that works best when you are going to copy the image later on
a photocopier -- this is from memory though and another setting may be best. The
idea is to get dots that the copier can see and reproduce as opposed to a ghange in
gray value as a black and white photo is normally.

--
Martin R. Carbone
1227 De La Vina St.

WEBSITES: http://www.papershops.com <<or>>