Re: [Fwd: BOX MAKING WORKSHOP]

Hello all.  This sounds like a great workshop, though I won't be able to
attend.  However, I am very curious if there is an inexpensive archival
slipcase source anywhere in the U.S., preferably New York City.  I was
thinking of tipping in a photo on the box or silkscreening in gold, but at
a quantity up to 10,000.  Any comments or links to interesting info would
be most appreciated.

-Andy Darlow