[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: business cards
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: business cards
- From: Mary Haegele <whaegele@ITOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 00:41:25 -0700
- Message-Id: <199905060639.XAA18208@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
My business card is done on white card stock with a laser printer.
Then I use a variety of foils that are specially made to go through
your lamination machine. The foil adheres to the laser toner only.
Then I laminate the card. These are very durable yet colorful. Folks
have commented positively on their design to me.