Griffen Mill, Somerset - Web Site

I have just received the latest newsletter from the Mill, which mentions their new web site.  I don't think this has been noted in recent messages? Here it is

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~griffen/

It covers Papermaking, Uses, Papers, Stockists, etc., and a Link to Conservation On-Line!

I have used their "Old Cleeve" paper for repairing 17/18th century books as it was the best match I could find; either for endpapers or for photocopying missing leaves.

Rodney Fry,
Crowthorne,
Berks, UK
<crfry@iee.org>