Business cards

"Question -- Do any of you Book Artists use you talents to make unusual
business cards for your own use??"

I just made business cards as refrigerator magnets for all my graduating
seniors in printmaking...Shelley Thorstensen.

Also -
Some extraordinary business cards are made by the Oiseaux Sisters as part of
their marketing.  I don't know if they have a website - they are actually
artist dollmakers - do the big craft shows.  For more info one could look
under Susan Dollmaker Andrews on the web...

Art students (in printmaking) seem to be always coming up w amazing business
cards.  Maybe there's a start in this for them after getting out of school.
Will keep the idea in my head for them.