From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Jennifer Lubkin
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 7:27 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: photocopying photos

Sorry, could someone tell me what moire patterns and bromides are?

And I most certainly will try some other copiers. There's a kinkos around
here
somewhere.

Thanks for all your suggestions! If you have any more, keep 'em coming.

And I'll let you know how things go.

Thanks :)

jenn

jennifer.lubkin@washcoll.edu