Re: photocopying photos

> And I most certainly will try some other copiers. There's a kinkos around here
> somewhere.
>

> Thanks for all your suggestions! If you have any more, keep 'em coming.

YES

Don't go to a Kinko's  --  go to an independent local business where you can
get a qualified person who cares and support your local economy  --  Kinko's
have poorly maintained equipment, poorly trained, low paid employees and put
nothing back into the local community

Buy from local businesses

--

"A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on."
-Samual Goldwyn

Larry Nebel  --  larryHN@alco.com
United Electronic Printers Inc - AlcoPrint  --  Fremont CA (USA)
510/796-2679

http://www.alco.com