[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Gary Frost address?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Gary Frost address?
- From: rcb106 <rcb106@YORK.AC.UK>
- Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 15:23:03 +0100
- Message-Id: <199905071428.HAA26494@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Thanks for the response. I had been corresponding with Gary via the
dryfrio address, but in between two letters (almost a month apart, to be
sure) it vanished. Unfortunately, it didn't send back an 'address not
found' note the first couple of times, so I thought Gary just hadn't
gotten 'round to responding. Now dryfrio is a nonexistent address.
I did, however, get a response off-list from Peter Verheyen, who gave me
the U. TX address: <email@example.com>. that one works. I haven't
asked what's happened with dryfrio, the bindery... GSLIS is Graduate
School of Library and Information Science, in case you were wondering.