Re: Gary Frost address?

Thanks for the response. I had been corresponding with Gary via the
dryfrio address, but in between two letters (almost a month apart, to be
sure) it vanished. Unfortunately, it didn't send back an 'address not
found' note the first couple of times, so I thought Gary just hadn't
gotten 'round to responding. Now dryfrio is a nonexistent address.

I did, however, get a response off-list from Peter Verheyen, who gave me
the U. TX address: <gary@gslis.utexas.edu>. that one works. I haven't
asked what's happened with dryfrio, the bindery... GSLIS is Graduate
School of Library and Information Science, in case you were wondering.

RCB