[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Glue
- From: Margaret Moore <MMoore624@AOL.COM>
- Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 14:31:15 EDT
- Message-Id: <199905081841.LAA27606@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm working on an accordian book that we want to be strong enough to stand up
- originally we were going to use Arches text weight with a laid finish, and
we did a test with PVA which seemed to be too flexible for that particular
paper - we are trying out some other papers, some of which are a bit heavier
so the PVA may be okay, but I'm wondering if we use something as light as the
Arches text weight, would Rhoplex work? I would also appreciate any other
suggestions on what to use.
Thanks for your help.