Glue

I'm working on an accordian book that we want to be strong enough to stand up
- originally we were going to use Arches text weight with a laid finish, and
we did a test with PVA which seemed to be too flexible for that particular
paper - we are trying out some other papers, some of which are a bit heavier
so the PVA may be okay, but I'm wondering if we use something as light as the
Arches text weight, would Rhoplex work?  I would also appreciate any other
suggestions on what to use.

Thanks for your help.

M. Moore