[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MATT Re: rebinding books
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: MATT Re: rebinding books
- From: Jennifer Vignone <opus@TIAC.NET>
- Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 01:12:17 GMT
- In-Reply-To: <199904250118.VAA29269@mx1.tiac.net>
- Message-Id: <199905100112.SAA26758@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Thanks for checking in!
I forwarded all responses to Matt and I think he is in decision mode. I
also know he is moving and buying a house, so I think the binding may be
talking a bit of a back seat. But I will let him know you asked again since
yours was one of the emails that was of interest to him.
Thank you again.
>Hello, Jennifer. I'm catching up on e-mail from March and wonder if your
>friend Matt was successful in his search for someone to bind his soft
>cover manuals. If not, I'll give you more info on my work. Thanks.