Re: MATT Re: rebinding books

Hi Lavinia:

Thanks for checking in!

I forwarded all responses to Matt and I think he is in decision mode. I
also know he is moving and buying a house, so I think the binding may be
talking a bit of a back seat. But I will let him know you asked again since
yours was one of the emails that was of interest to him.

Thank you again.
Jennifer