Re: Scanning

Not to sound like a "know-it-all" but...

I have NEVER had a problem scanning anything (pages from a book, pamphlet
or from a document,) and I use an HP 5P scanner, not the best one money
can buy, but a sturdy scanner all the same.

WYSIWYG (what you see...) is a term which applies to word-processing and
the graphic arts on a computer as much as it does within the world of
HTML and web-design.  WordPerfect was using WYSIWYG long before there was
a Netscape and Microsoft Internet Explorer, and all of the above goes
without mentioning the MAC, which I believe has been WYSIWYG since its
inception.  I could however, be wrong.

Rommel John Miller
Ocean City, MD
rjmiller1095@juno.com