Re: Scanning

In a message dated 5/11/99 3:58:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rjmiller1095@JUNO.COM writes:

<< I have NEVER had a problem scanning anything (pages from a book, pamphlet
 or from a document,) and I use an HP 5P scanner, not the best one money
 can buy, but a sturdy scanner all the same. >>

It all depends on what you are going to do with the scans. Most of the
difficulty comes when it comes to getting quality printed output from scanned
material.
dt fletcher