Re: Regarding the Exhibition of Books and the Eternal Quest for One ...

Dear Laurie- I would be very interested in passing the names of contacts at
Pensacola and UWF on to our members (the International Society of Copier
Artists)Also, perhaps you could pass the word on among faculty and students
at those institutons that there is an open call for submissions of artists
books for inclusion in the June issue of the ISCA Quarterly (which is a box
of small artists' books). Edition 100, maximum outside dimensions 7x81/2
inches or as small as you wish. Due June 15th. Send to ISCA, 759 , 222 Bone
Hollow Road, R.D.#1, Accord, NY 12404. To receive a copy of the issue a
contribution of $10 plus $3.20 postage is requested. You might like to visit
our homepage to learn more about the
Society<http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A.HomePage.html> Louise
Neaderland, Director ICA