Re: Scanning

I heartily agree with with DT Fletcher's remarks, but please note that I
have scanned more than a few applications for jobs and schools, and
completed them on my computer and the result always comes out flawlessly,
therefore I would say that my HP 5P is a good little machine and it does
the work expected of it.  Granted my HP might not be suited for detailed
artistry, but it does get the jobs done I need, and that in the is all
that counts, doesn't it?  I know I sound utilitarian in the preceeding
remark, but who among us doesn't apply a means/end sentiment toward our
work?  Hope I didn't offend anyone, and if I have, please forgive me.

Rommel John Miller
wannabe bookbinder