Re: Regarding the Exhibition of Books and the Eternal Quest for O...

Louise-The contacts are
Allan Peterson, Chair and Gallery Director
Dept of Visual Art
Pensacola Junior College
1000College Pkwy
Pensacola Fl 32504

Gail McKinney, Gallery Director
Center for Fine and Performing Art
University of West Florida
11000 University Pkwy
Pensacola, FL 32514

I hope this helps. They schedule pretty far ahead. Both have had good
exhibits, not too muchbook art recently, so maybe they'de be interested.
Worth having the info, I hope!
Thanks for the pther info. I will check out the web page. I confess to being
rather intimidated by copier art--I'm intrigued but not sure it's something I
could do. But I love to look and learn. I'll keep the info and pass it on to
some otherbook people. Thanks very much. Laurie