Archival adhesive for binding paper to cloth

Does anyone know which adhesive to use to tip-on a printed paper (80lb
cover wt.) to the front of a cloth covered book? I am looking for
permanence and archival properties. I searched the archives and found
information on pva, wheat paste, glue sticks, Seal MT-5, and Seal
Archival Mount but am not confident about which will permanently adhere
paper to cloth the best. I would like the book to last forever without
discoloring or the tip-on coming off. Thank you.

Megan Barra