Scanning, Saving, and cross-platform

Dear Scanning Aficionados,

If I scan something and save it as an EPS (or other) file with my PC computer
and software, will I be able to take it on a floppy to a service bureau -who
undoubtedly uses Mac- for negative film output? And if so, will it matter
that I have done this with MicroGrafx software and the bureau will
undoubtedly use Photoshop?

I am only literate with my own computer, you see... and then at a
Kindergarten level!

Thanks for any direction,

Beth Weiss
Minneapolis