[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Scanning, Saving, and cross-platform
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Scanning, Saving, and cross-platform
- From: DT Fletcher <FletcherOR@AOL.COM>
- Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 16:21:10 EDT
- Message-Id: <199905142033.NAA20510@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In a message dated 5/14/99 12:55:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
<< save it as an EPS (or other) file with my PC computer >>
Save in the TIF format with lzw compression. Anyone can read a tif file and
lzw is a lossless compression that does a good job in reducing file sizes.
If you send the files on a CD-ROM then there is no question then they should
be able to read the files without a hitch. If they can't read a tif file on
a CD then get another service.