Re: Scanning (last word)

Firstly, many thanks to the 30-odd people who responded to my question
on scanning. I'm afraid that I'm a bit red-in-the-face as a result of
your answers. Apparently the answer was too simple. I somehow had the
idea that ALL my scannings were the size of a barn door. 72 dpi a grainy
barn door and 600 dpi a crisp barn door. One simple try showed me that I
was wrong and that dpi really does effect the size. Sorry.

Regards,
Yehuda Miklaf
<mfritz@netvision.net.il>