"linson" paper for handpress tympans

Attention handpress printers:

I have had several queries about not being able to find "linson" paper.  I
would be surprised if you had been able to find it in the USA because Linson
is the trademark of a British manufacturer.  In my book, "Printing on the
Iron Handpress," I recommend using a similar paper made by Permalin Products.
 It is called Permalin Colors.  I also recommend using either the Sand or
Smoke colors with an antique finish.  I just spoke to the West Coast
representative, Don Smith, and he told me that both the East and West Coast
offices have received requests for "linson" without knowing what it was.
Permalin sells Permalin Colors by the yard @ $0.44 per 40"-yard.  They have a
$100 minimum order.  If you want more information or want to place an order,
please contact him at (650) 961-9393.  His FAX number is (650) 961-0353.

I will be posting this information on my Website
(http://letterspace.com/handpress) in mid-June.  In the meantime, if you have
any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at gabrum@aol.com