free printing equipment

Hi all. I was at an auction of an old-time print shop last night. Unsold were

Intertype Machine, machine no. 6132, made in 1920. Perfect working condition.

Northern Machine Works Miller High Speed, made in 1926. Perfect working
condition.

The owner is giving them away for free. Otherwise they get scrapped, which
would be a shame. If you are interested, the machines are in Nescopeck, PA,
about an hour from the New Jersey border, near I-80. The owner is Ray
Zajac. Interested parties should call him at 570-752-0936 or 800-762-0235.

Steve (who bought two full type cabinets and a guillotine at the auction)

Steven D. Hales
Associate Professor                         email: hales@bloomu.edu
Department of Philosophy                 phone: (570) 389-4229
Bloomsburg University                     fax: (570) 389-2094
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania 17815
USA