Re: SEEDS

Doug Beube did a lot of work with straw and alfalfa sprouts in the '80s.
He's giving a talk [posted to the list by Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord and
repeated below] in NY this weekend. If you're in the area, you should
try to go and ask him about it.

-=-=-=-=-=-=

Dear friends
    I have a piece in an exhibit at the Brooklyn Public Library, Grand
Army Plaza. The exhibit is called Scrolls, Slats, and Slabs- The Many
Faces of the Book in Art. The other artists are Doug Beube, Ellen
Clague, Laura Davidson, Karen Kunc, and Mary Ting. The show runs from
May 17- July 7. There will be an artist talk in the Lobby gallery by
Doug Beube on Sat, May 22, at 4:15 PM. I won't get a chance to see it
and would appreciate hearing from anyone who does.

in good spirit,
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
Newburyport, MA