Re: Paper Mulberry

Here in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, on a small hill on a residential
street, I have two mulberry trees outside of my front porch..
I have used the mulberries to make paper, with great success, and, with
charming texture.

BUT--I have not the slightest idea if this is the same type of mulberry
tree which you
mention.  Where can I look up the types, with pictures perhaps. Then I
will tell you more, and perhaps get you seeds from these mulberries.

Yours truly,
Olivia

Olivia Hibel
BENZION HIBEL GRAPHIC ARTS & BOOKS