Off for the summer

Y'all:

I'm unsubbing for the summer. Going up to Boulder CO to teach at The Naropa
Institute during June and July. If anyone's interested in ECCENTRIC
CONTEMPORARY BOOK STRUCTURES, you can still contact me at
patbooks@primenet.com

Then in August I'll be at the Miniature Book Society Conclave in Koblenz,
Germany. Y'all come! Check it out on our website: http://www.mbs.org

Bye bye,

Pat

Check out the FREE SFI Affiliate Program
and the even better "Member" Program      *
right away. Earn good money online!     *
Visit http://www.sixfigureincome.com/free/?69307