Photopolymer Stamps

I am having stamps made from my own calligraphy with the same photopolymer
plate method usually used for letterpress printing. I intend to press the
stamps into wet paper pulp or soft fimo/sculpey materials. The x-height will
be about 1/2 inch and I will start with an italic alphabet to see how it goes.

Does anyone have experience with this sort of project? Should I be *beefing
up* my hairlines or making them extra fine? Any suggestions about other
aspects? This is such a knowledgeable and diverse group, I'm sure someone has
done a similar thing before. Thanks in advance.

Beth Weiss
Minneapolis