Re: cost of self publishing

If you _really_ want to self publish, it is relatively easy to do the whole
job yourself if you have a laser printer and a word processor program. It
helps if your laser printer has a duplex attachment. A book comes out
completely collated. You can print a soft covers and laminate it them with
a $100 Xyron machine and bind the book using hot melt or cold glue. I have
published seven books so far, including one of mine and two of my wife's.
Indeed, I have written a book about how to do it all. If you are
interested, please drop me a note off line.
Rupert