Re: Self-published best-sellers?

>although I would like to do conventional, ie. quality, printing, the
>initial cost outlay has prevented me from making much headway.

What about the Epson Color Stylus 3000? It prints full-bleed 11x17 pages
and costs $1200. I bought one for myself when I found out that my repro
studio was charging me $25 for a US letter-sized printout. The quality is
as good as an Iris when you use the (ouch!) expensive glossy paper. I use
it to output pieces for my portfolio, replacing Matchprints.
-Bill Anderson