Re: cost of self publishing

Yes, but a duplexer on your laser printer saves the aggravation of running
the pages through a second time to print on the second side and getting the
sheets out of order. There is, of course, the old-fashioned method of
printing several copies of each page, and then having to run around a table
picking up individual pages. Automatic collating is wonderful!
        Be careful what type of cold glue you use. Elmers Glue is far too brittle.
Wisdom glue is best, with Aleene's Tacky Glue being almost as good, and
usually being available locally.
        It sounds far out, but believe me, you can do very good perfect binding
with a glue gun and an electric griddle!
        If you want to know how, I would be glad to provide details.
Rupert