Re: cost of self publishing

The time required for hand-setting letterpress type versus computer generated
type? Letterpress is, I agree, one of the most beautiful things in the world,
but for many of us ( at least for me!), there just wouldn't be much output if
it weren't for the computer/laser printer. I live in a horribly hot and humid
climate much of the year--nothing has ever come off a laser print. The vinyl
would be the problem. Laurie