Re: urban printer's myth

I really did not mean to stir up a can of worms re: Laser printers etc.

Paul states many of my feelings - "The process of putting words onto paper
is achangin' as we speak."

Put me in the Old Curmudgeon category. "If it ain't letterpress, It ain't
printing".

If someone is happy with the results obtained from a Laser printer, who am I
to say they should not be?

BTW
For those who care:

I am a retired IBM Customer Engineer who spent many years in printshops of
all sizes and  configurations.

Today I have a sizable collection of Presses and Type - both wood and metal.

I do reprints of old broadsides and some miniature books when I can tear
myself away from this damn computer.

tks

aj