Printing Equipment on the web (was Urban Myth)

Hi!

> cutter. The cheapest one available is made by Martin Yale. It cuts 12"
wide
> and 1.5 inches thick. You can buy it on the internet for $500, though
> Prnters Shopper charges considerably more.

Any suggestions about where to look for used printing equipment on the
web? I'm looking for a small letterpress, and not really sure where to
start looking.

Thanks!

MJH

Mark    -- University of Michigan (Phd Student) -- handel@umich.edu
Handel  -- http://www-personal.si.umich.edu/~handel
        -- 734.669.0311 -- 805 Spring St. Apt 2, Ann Arbor, MI 48103