[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: urban printer's myth
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: urban printer's myth
- From: Zack Hamric <ZHamric@AOL.COM>
- Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 20:13:59 EDT
- Message-Id: <199905250015.RAA21312@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I think the key message is that however you choose to bring your message to
the world be that toner or hot lead, if your words leave the world a little
better, it was a worthwhile endeavor.
That's probably how I reconcile my own work whether that be setting type on a
Monotype , a computer driven Intertype, or a Docutech and don't totally lose
what little sanity I had before the start of this journey.
Two Swallows Press