Re: urban printer's myth

I think the key message is that however you choose to bring your message to
the world be that toner or hot lead, if your words leave the world a little
better, it was a worthwhile endeavor.

That's probably how I reconcile my own work whether that be setting type on a
Monotype , a computer driven Intertype, or a Docutech and don't totally lose
what little sanity I had before the start of this journey.

Zack Hamric
Two Swallows Press