Re: Self-published best-sellers?

Michael-In my hast, I vastly oversimplified! Sorry. I'm not a Blake scholar,
but had the wonderful experience in grad school of seeing some of his ms and
many olded facsimiles at the Strozie libraryat FSU in Tallahassee. When you
study the poems in the editions he did or oversaw, you really get a feel for
the structural and artistic issues in his work and how his poems seems to be
also talking about these issues. Just very different from a poet today who
ships a ms to a pinter and has little or no say about how things come out!
also because he and the others I mentioned are so much a part of the canon
and still did so much themselves--kind of frowned upon in many academic
circles now. Thanks for you enlightenment! Laurie