Re: Printing Equipment on the web (was Urban Myth)

If you have access to a Mac with OS 8.5, use the built-in Sherlock search engine
to search multiple web search engines all at once, including dogpile.com.  This
way you can maximize your search results in a minimum amount of time.  You
should be able to find plenty out there.

If you want one specific address, try American Graphic Arts in New Jersey.
Their web address is: http://www.agamachinery.com/.   They refurbish all sorts
of used bindery/printing/allied arts machinery.

Eric

--- Hal Faulkner <faulkner@REDSHIFT.COM> wrote:
You might point your browser at dogpile (dogpile.com) and search for a name
brand press or other piece of equipment.  Dogpile searches most of the major
search engines and returns (I mean "fetches") their search results, so you
only have to search one place.  I can't remember what my search string was
but I think it was Chandler and Harris.  It turned up several interesting
links to people with equipment for sale.

Hal