Re: Printing Equipment on the web (was Urban Myth)

There is a letterpress list on the net, at
http://listserv.unb.ca/bin/wa?SUBED1=letpress&A=1. They often have
equipment which is very reasonably priced.
http://members.aol.com/aapa96/index.html will introduce  you to the
American Association of letterpress printers.
They have a good newsletter and dues are reasonable.
perhaps someone can come up with the address of The Printer magazine. It
often has good ads for letterpress equipment.
Rupert