Free Vandercook #320

Anyone interested in a FREE working-order Vandercook #320 press, it is
located in Walden, Vermont and you would simply have to move it. The
specs are as follows:

Vandercook #320
Bed size: 20 x46
Max Sheet Size: 19.75 x 27
Includes ink fountain

Please email your name and phone number to me directly, do not reply to
the list: tinac@together.net

The press is located in a community, and they have no email capabilities
so I have offered to forward information to them.  The press is in good
working order, and I would take it myself if my studio was bigger.

Tina