Re: Self-published best-sellers?

I saw the Getty/Womsley exhibit at the Morgan Library recently.
The Blake work was astounding, and what was most astounding
was the size -- I've almost always seen the "Tiger" reproduced in a
larger than life size -- and there it was, so small, so powerful, the
colors looking as though he had completed the book yesterday.  I
find myself wishing that the people who have reproduced that
image had shown it in its original size, so we could "be there" with
Blake.

I felt the Dylan Thomas work was a bit too precious for words and I
wished there had been more contemporary manuscripts included,
but. . .

This was about self-publishing.

Bertha Rogers