Re: cost of self publishing

> I looked at your site but was unable to easily detrmine the
> cost of printing and binding books.

The web site is a capabilities statement  --  it does not contain enough
information for you to do your own pricing (it is too complex to put online)
We would be happy to price books for you - send a private e-mail to
alco@alco.com with specification or an English description of what you want
and the size (dimensions and pages) of the book)

--

"A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on."
-Samual Goldwyn

Larry Nebel  --  larryHN@alco.com
United Electronic Printers Inc - AlcoPrint  --  Fremont CA (USA)
510/796-2679

http://www.alco.com