UV Resistant Inks

There has been some discussion in the recent past on inkjets and archival quality of inks in inkjets.

I have just spotted in "PC Plus" for July 99 (don't ask me explain the dating system for some magazines when still in May!!) a comment that the company Red Square - see:-

http://www.redsq.co.uk/inksfr.htm

are offering UV resistant inks for most Epson printers.  I don't know who may be a supplier in the US.

Rodney Fry
Crowthorne
Berks
UK