Re: Copyright on logos and theft of designs

In a message dated 5/26/99 6:52:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mephisto@GLOBAL.CO.ZA writes:

<< .  After three full scale presentations, the client =
 finally decided not to go with us, or with our printer, but are using =
 all our ideas and the route which we collectively brainstormed. >>

Three presentations and brainstorming? If you are willing to give you talents
away for free then you should expect people to take advantage. However, your
major concern should be in developing new and fresh ideas not how to get
involved in legal matters.   If you are doing work that is good enough for
people to steal then you should continue working not hiring lawyers.  Of
course the lawyers would disagree, but then they don't do anything worth
stealing in the first place ;-)
dt fletcher