[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Natural dyestuffs
- From: "David J. Lawrence" <lawrence@DHC.NET>
- Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 06:45:16 -0500
- Message-Id: <199905271145.EAA15596@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
The following is URL for a wonderful source of recipes made from natural
(plant) materials. While it's focus is on dyeing textiles, I'm guessing
the would work on papers, depending upon the paper composition.
Carol Todd's Natural Dyeing Homepage
She also has a Dyeplant of the Month section
http://www.slonet.org/~crowland/PlantoftheMonth.html that you might want
to look over to see if anything there interests you. If so contact her
for permission to reproduce at firstname.lastname@example.org. --Dave.