Re: Logo design and being 'screwed' by dishonest clients

In a message dated 5/28/99 5:08:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mephisto@GLOBAL.CO.ZA writes:

<<   We've
 drawn up quite a nice little agreement for our next clients  :-) and will
 take this client to the small claims court if needs be. >>

Personally, I would never do business with people who put a "nice little
agreement" in front of everything else and who like to take "clients" to
court.
Good Luck
dt fletcher