Re: Drilling holes through a bookblock

Suhag,
I make several hundred wedding albums a year (all stab sewn with 7 holes
each) and have found that a jig and drill press fitted with a wood drill
works fine. Sometimes there is a burr but I drill the entire 30 pages at
once.  I do drill the covers separately using a jig for that as well.
THe time to prepare the jigs is well worth the finished product.

By the way, the photographer I make these custom albums for always sells
them as his product, we have gone around and around about who owns the
design.  I am always frustrated at his suggestion that he owns my work!
More copyright dilemma!
Comments?

Kathy