From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of DT Fletcher
Sent: Friday, May 28, 1999 3:15 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Logo design and being 'screwed' by dishonest clients

In a message dated 5/28/99 5:08:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mephisto@GLOBAL.CO.ZA writes:

<<   We've
 drawn up quite a nice little agreement for our next clients  :-) and will
 take this client to the small claims court if needs be. >>

Personally, I would never do business with people who put a "nice little
agreement" in front of everything else and who like to take "clients" to
court.
Good Luck
dt fletcher