[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: More on Drilling
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: More on Drilling
- From: Betty Storz <storz@MCN.ORG>
- Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 07:09:44 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <199905290338.UAA22988@mail.mcn.org>
- Message-Id: <199905291415.HAA19184@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I made a 12 x 18 platform of 34" plywood with a cutout in the center of one
long edge, to fit around the 7 x 7 press base. My measurements here may not
be exact because the thing is at the library where it is used. I take my
work there when I need it.
At 11:37 PM 5/28/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Can anybody recommend what kind of drill press is best? I thought one that
>had some sort of long platform on which to rest the book would work. So that
>I could rest my assembly of jig+bookblock on it and slide it along to drill
>each hole. I couldn't find anything like that at Home Depot.
>Thanks for all the help with my earlier post. This is a great list!
Betty Storz firstname.lastname@example.org