Re: More on Drilling

Rupert,
The whole transmission was garbled, at least what got through to me.  If
you're willing to send instructions snal mail, here's my address:
        Susan Lightcap
        Vessels of the Spirit
        2 Wall St., Suite 106
        Asheville, NC 28801

I'll gladly pay copying and postage costs, if you'll let me know what they
are.  Thanks!
Susan